Our End of Tenancy cleaning is carried out by dedicate experienced and mobile teams , who specialise in properties in need of deep cleans either at the end or before the start of a tenancy.
The teams are fully equipped with all necessary profesional eco-friendly chemicals, tools and equipment. They will dust, vacuum clean and scrub all furniture, skirtings, wipe every part of your kitchen , do perfect your oven and fully clean the limescale from your bathroom, polish mirrors, windows and other glass.
Chose our company and we guarantee that you will get back your deposit!
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
• All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
• Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
• All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
• All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
• Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
• All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
• Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
• Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
• All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
• Clean and remove grime from extractor.
• Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
• Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
• Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
• Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
• Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
• Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
• All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.